Designing a beautiful wedding cake
Designing a beautiful wedding cake with a couple is something I really enjoy doing.
To give you an idea of the process here are a few pointers to think about:
- – the style or theme of your wedding
- – your wedding colours
- – how many are you catering for
- – what would you like for your wedding cake
For a recent wedding cake I used the couple’s beautiful invitation to help design something unique for their wedding.
I took the beautiful duck egg blue and peach colours, tiny punch flowers and bird cake and love bird features from the invitation and incorporated them into the wedding cake design.
A wedding cake can be as personalised as you would like. You don’t have to just pick from a book. Be as creative as you like.
Here are a few ideas to send on to give me ideas-
– a copy of your invitation (promise I won’t land at your wedding!)
– an image of what your flowers might look like
– a pic of your dress which might have some detail like lace, flower design or sash to use
– anything else you might have in mind that could help.
I hope these ideas are helpful and good luck with all your plans.
Cannaboe Confectionery, Willowfield Road, Ballinamore, Co. Leitrim 0719644778 firstname.lastname@example.org