I made a batch of brownies and sent them off to my ‘official tasters’.
Here is one reply
I take my tasting role very very seriously … and had only just got into the whole:
- overall look
- yum factor
I didn’t tell you but I’m not a great fan of brownies because they always seem to taste quite dry.
Once again you have changed my mind with your delicious concoctions.
So … scores on my tasting criteria:
- flavour – 5/5 – really tasty … loved the nuts and chocolate taste
- texture – 5/5 – was nice and moist even thought it felt well put together
- lightness – 5/5 – nice and light even though it has a lovely deep choc taste
- overall look – 4/5 – looks good and had a kind of crumbly feel
- yum factor – 6/5 – yum yum yum
Coco said she loved them as well.
Bring on more tastings.
Liz Lennon. CEO. Focused Solutions.
Your Vision. Our Focus.
High St. Ballinamore. Co. Leitrim. Ireland.
+353 (0)71 9645443